Warranty Policy Condition:
Brand new in box, Never used, OEM equivalent replacement part. 100% original manufacturer compatibleand run longer time!! Standard Warranty:
Full One Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
Highest quality battery cells are used in our hp 135214-001 Batteries.
Most hp notebook batteries are pre-charged before shipping
Replacement batteries which are as good or often better than the originals
Manufactured By Hi-Capacity power products.
This replacement hp 135214-001 battery will fit your dell laptop perfectly.
Order your brand new 135214-001 battery before 2:30 PM we will usually ship the same day
Laptop Battery Tips Taking Care Of Your New Battery Pack:
1. Mostly, we use a laptop ac adapter or laptop dc adapter to charge hp 135214-001 battery.
2. Normally, a new battery pack comes in a very low charge condition and must be fully charged before use. Refer to the user manual of your portable electronic equipment for charging instructions.
3. A new laptop battery pack needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or cycled as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
4. Your equipment may report a fully charge condition in as short as 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. This is a normal phenomenon especially for Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad) and Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) chemistries. When this happens, remove the hp 135214-001 laptop batteries pack and let it cool down for about fifteen minutes then repeat the charging procedure.
5. Conditioning (fully discharging and then fully charging) is necessary so as to maintain the optimum performance of a laptop battery pack, and is recommended at least once a month particularly for Ni-Cad and Ni-MH batteries. Failure to do so could result in reduced charge capacity and can significantly shorten the battery pack's useful life. Lithium Ion batteries do not require conditioning.
6. It is normal for a laptop battery pack to get warm when charging and during use. However, if the hp 135214-001 laptop batteries pack gets excessive hot, there may be a problem with the portable electronic equipment's charging circuit and should therefore be checked by a qualified technician.
7. Rechargeable laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused for long periods of time. This is normal particularly in the case of Ni-MH and Li-Ion chemistries. For best results, always store a battery pack fully charged. It should be removed from the equipment and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
8. The amount of runtime a 135214-001 battery produces depends on the power requirements of components in your electronic equipment. This could be the hard drive setting, screen intensity and back-lighting on notebook computers, the liquid crystal display (LCD) screen and floodlight feature in a video camcorder, or the tri-mode communications network of a cellular phone. Always refer to your equipment's user manual for power management settings. Laptop Batteries Don'ts:
Do not disassemble.
Do not leave on charge for extended periods.
Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the hp 135214-001 laptop batteries.
Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the laptop battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
Do not expose the 135214-001 battery to moisture or rain.
Keep your laptop battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of laptop battery to extreme heat may result in an explosion
Why buy wholesale and retail laptop batteries from us?
Hunt360.net is a distributor specializing in laptop battery replacement, Camera battery replacement, Solar battery and charger. We have a group of experienced technical experts who can provide free service to your question or problem about our products. You can order products for delivery right to home in our website and have exciting shopping experience.